I´m really not going to explain this much other than what this script does is basically few things. This script was created because one had asked that he wished that he could ping users like computers, I said I will create a script for that for him and here it is.
- Checks if the user exist in Active Directory if it does it continues
- Gathers all computers based on OSType
- Checks if the computer is online
- Gets events based on id 4672 with filtering of the samaccountname
- Returns a value if the user exists
Anyways here you go Aron Gauti Birgisson